ION APEX WAIST HARNESS
The Ion Apex still is the benchmark in terms of comfort and support for skilled kiters - frequently copied, but never equaled. Not much has changed for 2015 on the Apex other than the new spreader bar pad which is now fully molded to the bar itself. The Apex is a great harness for anyone doing wave riding, freeride, or racing
- Pro_Pad- The world’s first fully molded protection pad ensures a lightweight, less water absorbing and comfortable cushioning of the spreaderbar.
- X-SPINE 2.0- X-style shaped and thermo moulded EVA protection which protects the back without stiffening the harness.
- Invisible_Seam- Connecting the supporting structure with the Soft_Edge without a binding. This ensures a smooth transition from the harness mid part to the neoprene rim.
DUAL DENSITY FOAM- Thermomoulded inside foam construction in 2 different density areas: adaption area = middle zone = soft
protection area = side zones = solid
- Hip Protection- Bending sideways the pelvis bones get protected by a special foam padding.
- TORSION FREE CONSTRUCTION- A splitted inside reinforcement construction gives the harness an all directions flexibility.
- Soft Edge- A soft neoprene edge around the supportive structure makes you forget that you wear a harness.
- WRAP TEC- Preshaped harness construction which allows the harness to wrap around the body.
- 3D ZONE SHAPE- Partial 3D zone shape in horizontal and vertical direction provides a perfect body fit and avoids the harness from slipping upwards.
- INTERNAL FLEX BELT- Keeps your harness in place when not hooked
- HANDLE PASS LEASH SLIDER- Slim slidingtube to connect with the handle pass leash. New end-stopper fittings.
- PUSH BUTTON SPREADER BAR- Safe and easy release system for the spreader bar.
- BELT GARAGE - Neoprene pockets over the buckles allow storing away the webbing endings in a slick and easy way.
- BAR KEEPER WAIST HARNESS- The belt construction connects the lower part of the spreader bar to the lower part of the harness, thereby the Bar_Keeper_Belt helps to keep the spreader bar in the low position.