Cruz 1000 Freeride / Carving Foil
- Smooth carving and great maneuverability
- Fast cruise speed for its size
- Full carbon front wing
- Injected carbon rear wing
- Aircraft grade aluminium alloys
- Easy and quick to mount
- Completely silent in all speeds
Building on our extensive knowledge and over twenty years of experience in working with carbon and stainless steel components, we are proud to introduce a brand new Cruz foil.
The Cruz 1000 is an easy to use free wave foil with the smoothest possible carving and surprisingly high cruise speed for its size. It offers a wide speed range with predictable acceleration and gradual lift. With just the right amount of roll stability, the Cruz 1000 inspires confidence and is ideal for intermediate riders to experts. A very versatile wing with great maneuverability that feels stable and in control at all times under your feet.
- Clean connect - Strength and power. The baseplate to mast connection and fuselage to mast connection are using a very simple and innovative solution. We eliminated the traditional pocket connections and opted for a clean flat surface to flat surface bond. The wings to fuselage also use flat to flat surface connection. There is absolutely no vibrations nor movement, as production tolerances are completely out of the equation here. The strength and rigidity of this clean connection create a feeling of a one piece foil construction.
- Full Carbon front wing - Ultra light, robust and durable. Cruz 1000 and 1200 front wings are made with the latest carbon fiber technology for ultra light weight, high stiffness and strength. Multiple carbon fiber layers ensure high torsional stiffness resulting in a very dynamic and responsive ride. These wings are packed with performance and look amazing.
- Air Inside Mast - It floats. The Cruz foil mast is completely water sealed on both top and bottom. The trapped air inside the mast increases its buoyancy. The Cruz 1000 foil set floats even with our smallest 77 cm Pure foil board. So, you can stay focused on foiling instead of worrying about losing your precious foil kit. And with our twin tip construction foil boards, it is effortless to tip the board on its side for quick and easy water starts.
- Injected Carbon rear wing - Stronger than steel. The Cruz 1000 rear wing is made with the latest injection molded carbon technology. Injected carbon is an innovative polymer mixed with carbon fibers spread in multiple directions. It is very light and extremely strong. Stronger than steel for long lasting durability of the wing. This technology allows for very high hydrodynamic efficient shapes, reduces drag and increases speed.
- Aircraft grade alloys - High quality, long durability.The Cruz foil mast is aircraft quality, high strength aluminium alloy with hard anodized surface treatment. This technology is second to none. The fuselage and mast base plate alloys are mixed with titanium for ultimate strength. There is absolutely no question about the precision of these parts and their durability in salt water conditions. They are made to last.
Cruz 1000 set includes:
- Cruz Mast
- Cruz 1000 Front Wing and cover
- Cruz 220 Rear Wing and cover
- Cruz 69 Fuselage
- Cruz Base Plate
- Cruz 1000 Mast Options: 50 / 70 / 90 cm
- Cruz 1000 Front Wing - Wingspan: 665 mm - Wing surface area: 1000 cm2
- Cruz 220 Rear Wing - Wingspan: 376 mm - Wing surface area: 220 cm2
- Cruz 69 Fuselage - Aluminium fuselage 69 cm
- Cruz Base Plate - Hole spacing: 165 x 90 mm