The FixMyKite Travel Fix-Kit includes just about everything you need to fix your kite, lines, harness, board, and footstraps. All packaged neatly in a nice travel case so you are ready to go on your next kite adventure.
Kiteboarding and travelling go hand and hand and we love taking trips and finding new spots. Nothing is worse than pulling up a a perfect new spot and having your gear fail. If you kiteboard for long enough, eventually something will break. Be ready for it with this kit. It includes everything you need to fix the most common issues you will run into for both your kite and bar/lines. Use whatever you need and simply buy whatever parts and pieces you need to re-fill the kit. Think of it like a first aid kit for you kite. Also perfect to throw in the glove box just incase something happens on that epic day at your home spot.
Note: Makes a perfect gift for any kiteboarder. Even if they already have it they can always use a few more repair parts and pieces to keep on hand.
- 1x Sewing awl
- 1x Mini Driver tool
- 1x Scissors
- 4x Pulley Savers
- 1x Sleeving Kit
- 1x MicroHook Braiding Kit
- 1x Universal Pigtail (set of 4)
- 2x Ronstan Standard Bridle Pulleys
- 8 feet of blue leader line
- 8 feet of red leader line
- 2x 6"x3" Tear Aid bladder patch
- 2x alcohol pad
- 2 feet of 1" clear sail tape
- 2 feet of 1" black sail tape
- 2 feet of 2" clear sail tape
- 2 feet of 2" black sail tape
- 2 feet of 3" white dacron tape (leading edge)
- 2 foot of 3" black dacron tape (leading edge)