This is your second step to becoming a proficient kiteboarder. The average student takes around 10 hours to be able to start riding the board upwind in both directions.
Who is this for?: Beginners who have completed Step 1: Ground School. Anyone looking for a refresher or to improve skills in this area.
How many hours should I book? Lessons are hourly, we suggest 3 hours per day to make the most of your time. There is a 2 hour minimum when training locally (Pompano Beach, FL) and 3 hour minimum when traveling to our spot in the keys (Marathon, FL).
Water Lessons include:
- Body dragging
- Water relaunch
- In water kite control
- Board control
- Power stroking
- Self rescue
- Riding technique
- and more
Have your own gear? Bring it!
We are professional athletes, world travelers, educators and adventure seekers. Passionate individuals here to share our knowledge and experiences with you.What do we offer?
Professional kiteboarding instruction, Adventure excursions, Online Store, Equipment rentals, Challenges, Events and Community!
- We offer the public safe and fun kiteboarding/kitesurfing instruction.
- We cover the South Florida Area Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Pompano Beach, Miami and Florida Keys.
- Professional staff experienced to work with all ages.
- Bring our clients on world class retreats, adventures, and expeditions.
- We stock and provide the community with quality new/used equipment for sale/rental.
- Host equipment demos and events.
- Building a community and network that caters to the kiters, adventurers, nature lovers and wild hearted individuals seeking more out of this amazing journey we call life!
- Plus so much more!