Welcome to the Epic Lagoon!
Join us at one of the most beautiful kiteboarding locations in the world!
Enjoy the butter flat, pristine, crystal clear waters in the Florida Keys! White sand beach, sandbar, wildlife and waist deep lagoon.
What to bring?
- Sun protection
- Food and drinks
- Kiteboarding equipment
Where do we meet?
- Sugarloaf Marina, Sugarloaf FL
When do we leave?
- We meet at 8:30am, load the boat, push off the dock by 9am
When do we expect to return?
- We are back to the dock at 5pm
Can other people come who don't kiteboard?
- Absolutely! We encourage everyone to come! Everything is family friendly. (Each spot on the boat is paid per person regardless if kiting or not)
Are lessons available?
- Intermediate lessons can be available with prior notice. We suggest that everyone is able to ride upwind. This is a fantastic spot to learn new tricks and to advance your skills.
Is there gear available for rent?
- Yes! We offer daily rentals for those in need of the perfect kite or those ready to try some new gear. We ask that you let us know prior to event date to plan accordingly.
We are professional athletes, world travelers, educators and adventure seekers. Passionate individuals here to share our knowledge and experiences with you.What do we offer?
Professional kiteboarding instruction, Adventure excursions, Online Store, Equipment rentals, Challenges, Events and Community!
- We offer the public safe and fun kiteboarding/kitesurfing instruction.
- We cover the South Florida Area Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Pompano Beach, Miami and Florida Keys.
- Professional staff experienced to work with all ages.
- Bring our clients on world class retreats, adventures, and expeditions.
- We stock and provide the community with quality new/used equipment for sale/rental.
- Host equipment demos and events.
- Building a community and network that caters to the kiters, adventurers, nature lovers and wild hearted individuals seeking more out of this amazing journey we call life!
- Plus so much more!