Welcome to the Epic Lagoon! Join us at one of the most beautiful kiteboarding locations in the world!
Enjoy the butter-flat, pristine, crystal-clear waters in the Florida Keys! White sand beach, sandbar, wildlife, and waist-deep lagoon.
This is a private tour for you and your group. Healthy snacks and water will be provided. We can accommodate up to 11 guests.
What to bring?
- Sun protection
- Food and drinks
- Kiteboarding equipment
Where do we meet?
- Sugarloaf Marina, Sugarloaf FL
When do we leave?
- We meet at 8:30 am, load the boat, and push off the dock by 9 am
When do we expect to return?
- We are back at the dock at 5 pm
Can other people come who don't kiteboard?
- Absolutely! We encourage everyone to come! Everything is family-friendly.
Are lessons available?
- Intermediate lessons are available for you and your group. We suggest previous experience riding upwind, as changing tides can add their own set of challenges. This is a fantastic spot to learn new tricks and advance your skills.
Is there gear available for rent?
- Yes! We offer daily rentals for those needing the perfect kite or those ready to try new gear. Please let us know before the event date to plan accordingly.